I have written down some point for my concept, trying to make sense of it and making it easier to plan out. This is what it looks like so far:
Training program for agents
- An initial test to determine level of entry (see if you get into the academy)
- A mix of exercises to improve speed, agility and cardio
- Missions to be completed, starting off with easier ones then building up to more tricky ones, all of them a combination of previous exercises. Succeeding brings you up a level, failing means you need to redo some exercises before trying again.
- Mind exercises? Puzzles…
- Training partner?
- Randomise the missions, never know when they will happen and they always start out as a work out session, then while running something happens. The puzzles can be things like disarming a bomb, interrogating a suspect, deciding which route is the best and so on
- Voice acting (choice between voices and sexes of partner)
- Black and white with splashes of colour
Image of agents training from: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/national_world/2015/04/06/fbi-revives-fitness-test-to-offset-sedentary-work.html